John Wick: Chapter 2 has arguably been the best action movie of the year so far and I’ve been anxiously awaiting details of the Blu-ray release. It will apparently be out at some point in May but we don’t have an exact date as yet; what we do have are some special features which you can check out below.
Plot: This sequel to the first John Wick movie, finds the titular character once again retired. And, once again, he is abruptly pulled out of retirement, this time by an old blood oath owed to a former associate. John must travel to Europe to track down a villainous mercenary, hellbent on taking over a secret order of assassins. When he gets to Rome he is faced with a series of professional killers to take down.
- Audio Commentary with Keanu Reeves and director Chad Stahelski
- Deleted Scenes
- “RetroWick: Exploring the Unexpected Success of John Wick” Featurette
- ‘Training John Wick” Featurette
- “WICK-vizzed” Featurette
- “Friends, Confidantes: The Keanu/Chad Partnership” Featurette
- “As Above, So Below: The Underworld of John Wick” Featurette
- “Car Fu Ridealong” Featurette
- “Beat Down: The Evolution of a Fight Scene” Featurette
- “Wick’s Toolbox” Featurette
- “Kill Count” Featurette
- “Dog Wick” Short