If you’re based in Los Angeles, California and haven’t yet been to one of Sheldon Lettich’s book signings, you’ll have another chance this weekend where he will be discussing his book from Vietnam to Van Damme as well as signing copies of it.
Check out Barnes & Noble’s information below.
Join Barnes & Noble – The Grove at Farmers Market on May 27, 2023, as we welcome American screenwriter, film director, and producer Sheldon Lettich to the store to discuss and sign SHELDON LETTICH: FROM VIETNAM TO VAN DAMME.
From the steaming jungles of Vietnam to the verdant hills of Hollywood, Sheldon Lettich has carved a unique legacy amongst his peers. In an era before costumed superheroes ruled the multiplex, when action stars were not pumped up and enhanced by special effects because they were the special effect!
To make this event safe and enjoyable for all attendees, please read the below guidelines ahead of buying a ticket, so you know what to expect on the day. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no access to the event for non-ticketholders.
- Barnes & Noble reserves the right to make new rules and orders in its sole discretion with regard to COVID-19 at any time and any person not abiding by the Barnes & Noble directives will be refused entry or directed to leave the premises.
**A ticket includes:
- Solo Book Admission – $30.66 (Admission + one copy of SHELDON LETTICH: FROM VIETNAM TO VAN DAMME): **LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE**: A ticket PER PERSON includes:
- One copy of SHELDON LETTICH: FROM VIETNAM TO VAN DAMME.
- Admission to the event space for the discussion & signing with Sheldon Lettich.
For Seated Tickets: Limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase of a ticket guarantees entrance to the event for the discussion and signing. However, this ticket may not necessarily guarantee a seat at the event, as later arrivals may be placed in a line behind the seated audience.
For Standing Room-Only Tickets: Limited quantity is available and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchase of a ticket guarantees entrance to the event for the discussion and signing. Ticket holders will be granted a standing view from behind the seated audience — some views may be more limited/obstructed than others.
- Ticket holders will be admitted into the event beginning at 1:00 PM on the day of the event. Please have a copy of your ticket available (either printed out or on your phone) for check-in.