WHAT: Black Ops is back! To help celebrate FAN EXPO CANADA, Call of Duty will be bringing Zombies action straight to the nice people of Toronto. The Zombie apocalypse will start at the MTCC and will make its way through Toronto on a Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 -wrapped streetcar. People are invited to take pictures with the undead and win prizes.
WHEN: Saturday, September 1 starting at 2pm at the Metro TorontoConvention Centre
The timeline of events is as follows:
· 02:00 – 02:30pm: Zombies assemble and leave the Convention Centre
· 02:30 – 02:45pm: Zombies pick up the streetcar and head to Queen and Bay
· 02:45 – 03:30pm: Arrive at Nathan Phillips Square: Best Place For Photos in Front of the Toronto sign, Giveaways happen
· 03:30 – 03:45pm: Zombies pick up the streetcar and head to Yonge and Dundas
· 03:45 – 04:05pm: Zombies walk through Y&D Square and head to EB Games
· 04:05 – 04:30pm: EB Games photo ops and giveaways
· 04:30 – 04:45: Zombies pick up the streetcar and head to Spadina and Bremner
· 04:45 – 05:45 // Zombies walk back to Fan Expo at the MTCC
WHY: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is helping consumers celebrate FAN EXPO CANADA with a unique and fun take-over of the city’s iconic streetcar system. In addition, both the EB Games inside Fan Expo and also at their flagship store location on Yonge street (that we are visiting with the Zombies) will be giving away a Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 deck of playing cards for consumers who pre-order the gameduring the weekend of September 1-2 only!